[On Thursday, January 30th, from 1:00 pm – 2:00 pm EST, we presented a complimentary Webcast on the topic of “The Case for Remote Expertise“. The Webcast was hosted by Help Lightning, the leading Augmented Reality provider of Virtual Interactive Presence, and featured me, Bill Pollock, as the guest speaker.
If you missed the Webcast, no need to worry! Simply click on the following link to access a complimentary copy of the archived Webcast, along with a copy of our companion Analysts Take white paper: http://tiny.cc/sfg-webcast.]
The findings from Strategies For Growth℠‘s 2020 Remote Expertise Benchmark Survey clearly identify the following as the primary reasons influencing a services organization’s drive to incorporate Remote Expertise capabilities into their field service operations:
- 65% To improve upon current levels of Customer Satisfaction
- 64% Ability to meet (or exceed) our customers’ services expectations
- 62% To diagnose problems faster, and with greater accuracy
As a result of an ongoing technology explosion, increased competition and reduced margins, meeting the desired goals of customer satisfaction and services profitability remains a major challenge for many organizations. What is your organization doing to run its field service operations more effectively – and cost-effectively?
By viewing the webcast, you can learn:
- What the leading global Services Organizations are doing with respect to embracing – and incorporating – new technologies into their services operations
- What the real benefits are associated with moving to a Remote Expertise service delivery model
- What obstacles and potential pratfalls you might experience along the way
- How to emulate the strategic and tactical actions presently being taken and/or planned by the leading Services Organizations
In the meantime, for more information on this topic, or on any other aspects of Field Service Management (FSM) or Service Lifecycle Management (SLM), please be sure to visit our Blogsite at www.PollockOnService.com for trending thoughts and commentary on the global services market.
Again, to access both the complimentary Webcast and companion Analysts Take white paper, simply please go to: http://tiny.cc/sfg-webcast.