To All Field and Remote Services Professionals,
I would like to extend you an invitation to join me on Thursday, January 30th, from 1:00 pm – 2:00 pm EST for a complimentary webcast on the topic of “The Case for Remote Expertise“. The Webcast will be hosted by Help Lightning, the leading Augmented Reality provider of Virtual Interactive Presence, and will feature me, Bill Pollock, President of Strategies For Growth℠, as the guest speaker.
Simply click on the following link to complete your complimentary registration (and please feel free to forward this invitation to any of your business colleagues): http://tiny.cc/sfg-webcast
The findings from Strategies For Growth℠‘s 2020 Remote Expertise Benchmark Survey clearly identify the following as the primary reasons influencing a services organization’s drive to incorporate Remote Expertise capabilities into their field service operations:
- 65% To improve upon current levels of Customer Satisfaction
- 64% Ability to meet (or exceed) our customers’ services expectations
- 62% To diagnose problems faster, and with greater accuracy
As a result of an ongoing technology explosion, increased competition and reduced margins, meeting the desired goals of customer satisfaction and services profitability remains a major challenge for many organizations. What is your organization doing to run its field service operations more effectively – and cost-effectively?
Please join me, and Webcast host, Help Lightning, for our complimentary Webcast, on Thursday, January 30th from 1:00 pm to 2:00 pm EST to learn:
- What the leading global Services Organizations are doing with respect to embracing – and incorporating – new technologies into their services operations
- What the real benefits are associated with moving to a Remote Expertise service delivery model
- What obstacles and potential pratfalls you might experience along the way
- How to emulate the strategic and tactical actions presently being taken and/or planned by the leading Services Organizations
I hope you and your team will be able to join us then! In the meantime, please be sure to visit our blogsite at www.PollockOnService.com for more trending thoughts and commentary on the global services market.
To register for this complimentary Webcast, please go to: http://tiny.cc/sfg-webcast.
I hope to see you there!